Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Jul 27th, 2012

Overall my experience with this office was a nightmare. The doctor didn't expend time with me, and the her practional nurse made a diagnosis that was completely wrong. And, beside that she didn't admit that was wrong.Her billing staff charge me wrong, and they never returned me the money that they owe me.I had a very bad experience with this Doctor.

Mar 26th, 2012

Excellent

|  Switching doctors!  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

I waited over two hours to be seen for my annual pap. Then, I was later notified that the nurse forgot to label my pap and so I would have to come in for a repeat visit. On my second visit, I received no apology for the mistake. I also had terrible issues having the doctor return my calls when I had questions. This is unacceptable to me and I will be switching doctors.

May 26th, 2011

My overall experience was good. I liked her. I was a new patient and I know she was ovebooked. I would have liked to spend more time with her. The front office did not follow up as requested by the Dr.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

I realize that each patient has a unique and personal relationship with their doctor, especially a first-time pregnant woman. We worry about every little thing and want our experience to the best! Dr. Roberts treated me with the utmost care and consideration. Every concern I had, big or little, was addressed professionally and courteously. I could not have asked for a nicer doctor to assist bringing my baby into this world. The entire staff at Comprehensive Women's Healthcare has been a pleasure to work with in all aspects. Thank you for being there for me. Connie S.

|  Uncaring and Unprofessional  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2009

|  Uncaring and Unprofessional  |  show details
by 00BONO on Apr 15th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Early in my pregnancy I had a small problem. However, Dr Robert would not return my call to explain her reasoning for denial of treatment. I trust her as a doctor, but she would not take 5 minutes to return her patient's phone call. I'm glad I found out early in my pregnancy that she was not a doctor who explains herself and would rather her patients stay in the dark. My experience with the nurse practitioner for regular checkups was fine.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com