A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Rogers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Erectile Dysfunction ED, Fecal Incontinence, and Gynecologic Surgical Procedures.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance