Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Rogers
Dr. Rebecca Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with UNM Carrie Tingley Hospital, UNM Hospital (Univ of NM) and UNM Health Sciences Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Rebecca Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. John Harkins
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Austin, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Jessica Cantu
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Austin, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Michael Breen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Austin, TX 0 mi36