Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Rojas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Rojas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rojas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Rojas MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Rojas practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Rojas has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Rojas practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.