A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Rojas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Rojas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rojas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rojas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Rojas practice?
Dr. Rebecca Rojas practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, General Practice, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Nephrologists, Chicago General Practitioners, and Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.