A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Rojas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Rojas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rojas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Rojas MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Rojas practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Rojas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Rojas practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.