Dr. Rebecca Rudd MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Toms River, NJ

2.6

September 17th, 2014
Horrible, rude
Very cold! Didn't really care about what I was trying to tell her. Charges for prescriptions? Really? Can you do that?

September 13th, 2013
patient
Called first thing in the morning for a very important prescription question. This was a Friday so it was pertinent that the question be answered before the weekend when I would be in limbo. I was told that I would called back promptly. This never happened. How none professional and non-caring!

July 11th, 2012
This Dr. is money hungry. I went in for a tick bite and she asked about a patch on my arm for "stop smoking"and because of that question that took 2 seconds, she charged me. Also I went for a physical a few months ago and asked her a another question and she said I had to make another apt. to ask that question. The office is always empty and around town no one would use her for there Dr. because she charges for every little thing. I would not waste my time with her if you want someone who cares about you and not the money

February 20th, 2012
There are better out there.
I would find someone else if you live in Forked River. It was not a great experience. That is my opinion, but a warning also. You will be happy going somewhere else.

June 19th, 2011
very uncaring

June 3rd, 2011
I've given her a few chances, but she's the coldest, most uncaring doctor I have ever seen. Very disappointing for a woman physician. I'm changing doctors.

June 29th, 2010
Stay away.....FAR FAR AWAY!
I asked for routine blood work on 3 different occasions and she flat out said no that I don't need it. She is rude and incompetent. I went to another doctor and found out I had Lymes disease and high cholesterol! One day while waiting for her to come in the room I heard her arguing with a nurse. Very unprofessional and does not listen to the patient's needs at all. She should not be in practice. I highly urge you to stay away!

May 12th, 2010
awful experience
I had a routine office visit scheduled. I get called in by nurse, she took my BP and TRIED to take my temp in my ear! She didn't know how to work the thermometer! I had to help her find my ear canal and tried to help her figure out how to get it to read! With no success on her part, she turned to me and said, well you look like you are healthy and wrote down in the chart 98.5! UMM, lady you didn't get my temp! They docotor came in and was very rude! All she cared about was money. There is a sign in the office that you have to PAY for a prescription. I don't know how legal that is. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND anyone to her! AWFUL!!