A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Rung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Rung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rung graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Northern Maine Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca D Rung MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca D. Rung practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Rung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Rung practices Family Medicine near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Madawaska, ME.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.