Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Duke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duke
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Duke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Duke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Duke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca S Duke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Duke practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Duke has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Duke practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.