Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Duke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duke
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Duke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Duke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca S Duke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Duke practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Duke has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Duke practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.