A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Duke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Duke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Duke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Duke practice?
Dr. Rebecca Duke practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.