A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Johnson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- da Vinci Robotic
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Research Belton Hospital
- Research Med Ctr, Kansas City, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Sue Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Belton, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.