Dr. Rebecca Phillips MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2014
Excellent!!
I have been seeing dr. phillips for over 5 years now. She spends extra time with me when needed. The most impressive thing to me about her was that during a recent pregnancy, she was kind and caring, and helped me understand what medications were safe for the baby. I felt she was a partner in my pregnancy, often allowing my husband to join our session while I was pregnant. We made a plan for after delivery, and she followed through with me immediately after. She personally returns my phone calls in a timely manner and fills prescriptions the same day if you have to call them in. I would highly recommend her...especially if you are pregnant.

March 29th, 2013
Love Dr Phillips!
I have been seeing Dr Phillips for about 2 years now. She works with me to try which medications work. She listens to me more than any other doctor I've had. Very down to earth and very friendly. I have recommended her and will continue to do so.

December 30th, 2010
wouldnt recommend
I would not recommend this MD.She is a too passive and does not even look at you when you are talking. She types and looks at her computer screen, hands you a script and your booted from her office. Not an ideal visit. Suburban Psychiaric as a whole is very poorly run and inconsistent in their treatment. Would def not recommend.

March 14th, 2010
A very bad experience
Dr. Phillips just seemed more interested in refilling prescriptions than trying to help me through the great loss that I had recently experienced. My best doctor was the one who took me off those medications. Only then, could I learn to deal with the life challenges I was dealt and get back to normal. I have since married and moved on with my professional life. I fear what would have happened if I had remained on those medications. She needs to take more time with her patients to understand what they need rather than just medicating them. Science still does not understand the exact mechanism psychotropics and anti-depressants have on the brain. There are the desired affects of trying to improve a depressed mind, but there are always undesired effects to any medication. And, through them, one can ultimately lose their mind.

September 17th, 2008
Wonderful
Wonderful doctor. She is extremely competent, caring, and allows the client to have a voice. I very much recommend her.

February 16th, 2017