Dr. Rebecca Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Phillips?

September 16th, 2017

Would not recommend

Dr. Phillips went on vacation several times when my prescriptions were due and no one monitored her patient portal refill requests. Requests were to be done through patient portal five days ahead, which I always did. Dr. Ashton did not do his job and cover for Dr. Phillips. He was rude when confronted about this.Appointments were months apart and I was never aware that she was not in the office until my refills were denied. She looked at her computer the whole appointment not looking at me and was very aloof. Sometime I was in and out in five minutes if her previous appointment ran late. She is younger and may connect will her age group but certainly has no skills with older patients. I got diabetes from medication she prescribed without followup blood work and I now have this condition for life.

January 10th, 2014

Excellent!!

I have been seeing dr. phillips for over 5 years now. She spends extra time with me when needed. The most impressive thing to me about her was that during a recent pregnancy, she was kind and caring, and helped me understand what medications were safe for the baby. I felt she was a partner in my pregnancy, often allowing my husband to join our session while I was pregnant. We made a plan for after delivery, and she followed through with me immediately after. She personally returns my phone calls in a timely manner and fills prescriptions the same day if you have to call them in. I would highly recommend her...especially if you are pregnant.

March 29th, 2013

Love Dr Phillips!

I have been seeing Dr Phillips for about 2 years now. She works with me to try which medications work. She listens to me more than any other doctor I've had. Very down to earth and very friendly. I have recommended her and will continue to do so.

December 30th, 2010

wouldnt recommend

I would not recommend this MD.She is a too passive and does not even look at you when you are talking. She types and looks at her computer screen, hands you a script and your booted from her office. Not an ideal visit. Suburban Psychiaric as a whole is very poorly run and inconsistent in their treatment. Would def not recommend.

March 14th, 2010

A very bad experience

Dr. Phillips just seemed more interested in refilling prescriptions than trying to help me through the great loss that I had recently experienced. My best doctor was the one who took me off those medications. Only then, could I learn to deal with the life challenges I was dealt and get back to normal. I have since married and moved on with my professional life. I fear what would have happened if I had remained on those medications. She needs to take more time with her patients to understand what they need rather than just medicating them. Science still does not understand the exact mechanism psychotropics and anti-depressants have on the brain. There are the desired affects of trying to improve a depressed mind, but there are always undesired effects to any medication. And, through them, one can ultimately lose their mind.

September 17th, 2008

Wonderful

Wonderful doctor. She is extremely competent, caring, and allows the client to have a voice. I very much recommend her.

October 16th, 2017