A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Vandyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Vandyke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Vandyke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandyke graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vandyke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vandyke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Vandyke practice?
Dr. Rebecca Vandyke practices Family Medicine near Zeeland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hudsonville, MI.
See Zeeland Family Physicians.