Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Schaefer
Dr. Rebecca Schaefer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loveland, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Bedford, NH (and 3 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schaefer is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital and Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Schaefer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Rebecca Schaefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loveland, CO.
Dr. Jennifer Mccabe
Loveland, CO 0 mi16
Dr. Carolyn Albritton-Mcdonald
Loveland, CO 0 mi18
Dr. Susan Corcoran-Kelly
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Loveland, CO 0 mi30