Dr. Rebecca Scott MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2016
Horrible office staff
I love Dr. Scott! She is an amazing physician! We however are never able to see her because the staff always schedule us with the NPs. You can't schedule appts ahead of time even for chronic issues and it's getting frustrating! Dealing with the horrible gate keepers are not worth the fight. Currently looking for a new doctor and I'm so sad to lose Dr. Scott.

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Scott is amazing and nurse Cassie is the best!

March 31st, 2014
I love Dr. Scott she is very sweet and loving towards my children! The office staff and appointment scheduling is ridiculous! You have to leave a message and wait for a return call, and the majority of the time when my child is sick they schedule me with the nurse. If I'm taking my child to the doctor I want them to see the Doctor! I wish Dr. Scott would open her own practice

October 27th, 2011
Dr. Scott has been our pediatrician for several years and she has taken great care of all of my three children. She is the best pediatrician we have ever used and we would definately recommend her.

June 16th, 2011
HORRIBLE office staff-great doctor
Dr. Scott is the nicest pediatrician we could have found-we just love her. Her office staff is rude and will ignore you when you come to check in. I stood there with my sick baby while the receptionist was on a personal phone call. After she hung up, she looked at us and said, "NAME"..that was it. very unfriendly. If it weren't for the great doctor, we would certainly never be back. She needs a new staff at the front checking patients in and out. They are AWFUL! The last thing a parent wants when they come in with a sick and scared child is to deal with a snotty hateful attitude from the receptionist. Would be a great place if they would get some people in there with some compassion who were friendly.

January 4th, 2011
office staff is rude and the phone system is awful.

July 22nd, 2010
I love Dr. Scott and she is great with my kids!! However, I hate the phone system they have set up. If you want an appointment you have to leave a message and you have to wait and see if they call you back! This can be very scary for a mother with a baby that has 102-103 temp.

June 29th, 2010
We Love Dr. Scott
Dr. Scott is an excellent physician! She is very caring, professional, and has excellent bedside manner. Her staff are knowledgeable and have always treated my children (and myself) with courtesy and professionalism. I recommend her to everyone I know!

October 19th, 2009
Office Staff
Dr. Scott is a great Dr. she has seen and diagnosed problem in my baby that no other doctor would have caught. The only problem is the front office and the calling service. They are unprofessional and rude. This is the only reason I would not recommend this Dr.

May 23rd, 2017