A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Seekamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Seekamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Seekamp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seekamp graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Seekamp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Laura Seekamp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Seekamp practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Seekamp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Seekamp practices Family Medicine near Reading, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Reading Family Physicians.