Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Sharim
Dr. Rebecca Sharim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 4 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Sharim is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia and Temple University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Sharim has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Rebecca Sharim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Imhotep Boukman
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Jesus Almendral
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Benjamin Raile
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi11