A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Shilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shilling
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shilling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Shilling, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Shilling graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Shilling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Shilling MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Shilling practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Shilling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Shilling practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.