A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Sjostrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Sjostrom is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sjostrom
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sjostrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ashley Sjostrom MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Sjostrom practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Sjostrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Sjostrom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Basalt, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aspen, CO.
See Basalt Surgeons.