A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Spiegel, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Spiegel, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spiegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Spiegel MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Spiegel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Spiegel practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Smithtown Neurologists and Smithtown Sleep Medicine Doctors.