Dr. Rebecca Spiegel MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology East Setauket, NY

January 18th, 2017
A truly gifted, compassionate and knowledgeable neurologist
Dr. Spiegel is one the most compassionate and brilliant neurologists I have ever met. She is ALWAYS up to date on the latest research and will explain everything you need to know. She is patient and will answer all questions you may have and truly cares about the individual. I can not praise her enough. I am truly lucky to be treated by Dr. Spiegel and I highly recommend her!

July 13th, 2015
The most wonderful evening doctor I have ever seen I am seizure free. She adjusted my meds so I could function normally.

October 18th, 2014
Best Doctor Ever
She listens to every thing you have to say. Does every test to try to get answers. Gives the proper dose of meds until she gets it right. She really cares about people and always calls back when you need a percripion filled. Never had a doctor so amazing! She deserves 5 stars all the way!

May 13th, 2014
Dr. Spiegel was extraordinarily compassionate, caring, thorough professional and extremely helpful & patient in evaluating our multiply disabled son. I would strongly & without hesitation recommend Dr. Spiegel to anyone who needs an adult neurologist, she is wonderful.

September 9th, 2012
dr. spiegel is a compassionate and knowledgable neurologist. after i had my first seizure, my neurologist i went to see had sent me to her because she is an epilepsy specialist. she was very thorough with her testing. she is just a sweet person and really does care about her patients. unfortunately she is a doctor at stony brook which is not my favorite hospital system, but as a doctor, she is one of the few gems.

May 1st, 2012
Love her
I have seen several doctors and Dr. Spiegel is by far the best. She knows what she is talking about and does not push for things that I am uncomfortable with. She has gone the extra mile time after time to make sure that I am happy and healthy. I have been seizure free for two years. :)

November 23rd, 2011
I have seen another neurologist and have been treated for seizures. I was not prescribed the right dosage to keep me from having those seizures...Dr. Spiegel has changed the meds to better suit my medical needs. She spent time understanding my history and my problems...and she took the time to rethink the proper solution. I felt extremely confident in what she had to say....only time will tell if it works.

October 4th, 2011
I have 5 different doctors for extensive medical problems and Dr. Spiegel is the best one. She's brilliant yet so down to earth, I can talk to her freely about any problem I'm having. She is trustworthy.

April 4th, 2011

March 6th, 2011
I have known this doctor for four years she is treating both me and my daughter. We couldn't ask for a better neurologist (and we visited several before meeting Dr. Spiegel). She is bright and warm, an ideal combination.

February 20th, 2011
Dr. Rebecca Spiegel
People beware! This doctor has absolutely no human compassion. Has no care of your needs. There are numerous Neurologists on Long Island. Do yourself a favor and skip this one.