Neurologist
240 E Main St
Ste A
Smithtown, NY 11787
631-444-2000
Locations and availability (4)

by L.Cannone on May 13th, 2014

Dr. Spiegel was extraordinarily compassionate, caring, thorough professional and extremely helpful & patient in evaluating our multiply disabled son. I would strongly & without hesitation recommend Dr. Spiegel to anyone who needs an adult neurologist, she is wonderful.

Sep 9th, 2012

dr. spiegel is a compassionate and knowledgable neurologist. after i had my first seizure, my neurologist i went to see had sent me to her because she is an epilepsy specialist. she was very thorough with her testing. she is just a sweet person and really does care about her patients. unfortunately she is a doctor at stony brook which is not my favorite hospital system, but as a doctor, she is one of the few gems.

|  Love her  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

I have seen several doctors and Dr. Spiegel is by far the best. She knows what she is talking about and does not push for things that I am uncomfortable with. She has gone the extra mile time after time to make sure that I am happy and healthy. I have been seizure free for two years. :)

Nov 23rd, 2011

I have seen another neurologist and have been treated for seizures. I was not prescribed the right dosage to keep me from having those seizures...Dr. Spiegel has changed the meds to better suit my medical needs. She spent time understanding my history and my problems...and she took the time to rethink the proper solution. I felt extremely confident in what she had to say....only time will tell if it works.

Oct 4th, 2011

I have 5 different doctors for extensive medical problems and Dr. Spiegel is the best one. She's brilliant yet so down to earth, I can talk to her freely about any problem I'm having. She is trustworthy.

Apr 4th, 2011

Mar 6th, 2011

I have known this doctor for four years she is treating both me and my daughter. We couldn't ask for a better neurologist (and we visited several before meeting Dr. Spiegel). She is bright and warm, an ideal combination.

|  Dr. Rebecca Spiegel  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

People beware! This doctor has absolutely no human compassion. Has no care of your needs. There are numerous Neurologists on Long Island. Do yourself a favor and skip this one.