Overall Review

3.8

February 6th, 2015
billing
Be very careful when you sign the waiver at this location to pay the amount not covered by your insurance. Whereas in almost every other medical office I have been to this is a mere formality since my very decent insurance covers everything, this office and Dr, Stalek coerced me to get the shingles shot during my visit very well aware of my age and that for anyone under 55 most insurances do not cover that cost. I was assured by Dr. Stalek that it was 90% chance my "good" insurance would cover it. No opportunity or advise was given to contact my insurance. I was not aware of any age limit while the office very well was but never shared that with me. My insurance did not cover the cost and was very surprised the office would not advise me that Shinlges shot is not covered for anyone under age 55 years. So now I am being asked to pay the entire cost of $195 since I signed the waiver which I would have to before I saw the doctor. Dr. Stalek was not forthcoming even though she demo nstrated a very charming demeanor which pretty much worked in me getting to agree her persuasion. NOT professional!!!!

January 27th, 2014
Very professional, personable Doctor & Staff is extremely nice as well!
This was my First visit. Still waiting for results…so cannot review if accurate diagnosis or say anything about follows up after visit yet.