Rebecca Stalek Is this you?

Have you seen Rebecca Stalek?

September 18th, 2017

Unconcerned of well being

very disapppointed today to be told the office would not see me, even though the PA had an open appointment, because I hadn't been there in over two years. told me I'd have to be considered a new patient and wait 2 months to be seen. I have been referring people to premier int Med for years and have referred dr stalek as my primary doc. Cannot believe this is how they treat long time patients. My urgent high blood pressure needs to be treated Elsewhere. Thanks for making my life a priority. Smh

January 24th, 2017

Do not recommend

Dr. Stalek is a good physician with a pleasant bedside manner. However, this is completely negated by the fact that her staff is incredibly rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend this office to anyone. Their abhorrent comments and behavior towards patients are not worth it. Get your staff under control or you will continue to lose your patients to other medical practices.

February 7th, 2015

billing

Be very careful when you sign the waiver at this location to pay the amount not covered by your insurance. Whereas in almost every other medical office I have been to this is a mere formality since my very decent insurance covers everything, this office and Dr, Stalek coerced me to get the shingles shot during my visit very well aware of my age and that for anyone under 55 most insurances do not cover that cost. I was assured by Dr. Stalek that it was 90% chance my "good" insurance would cover it. No opportunity or advise was given to contact my insurance. I was not aware of any age limit while the office very well was but never shared that with me. My insurance did not cover the cost and was very surprised the office would not advise me that Shinlges shot is not covered for anyone under age 55 years. So now I am being asked to pay the entire cost of $195 since I signed the waiver which I would have to before I saw the doctor. Dr. Stalek was not forthcoming even though she demo nstrated a very charming demeanor which pretty much worked in me getting to agree her persuasion. NOT professional!!!!

January 27th, 2014

Very professional, personable Doctor & Staff is extremely nice as well!

This was my First visit. Still waiting for results…so cannot review if accurate diagnosis or say anything about follows up after visit yet.

June 11th, 2017