A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Stilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Stilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Stilson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stilson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Knox Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Stilson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Stilson practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Stilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Stilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, OH and Granville, OH.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.