Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great choice!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Studinger! Her level of caring is beyond any doctor that I've known in almost 40 years. I went to several consultations with other doctors and only came out feeling like I needed more done that I wanted. Dr. Studinger, by comparison, was not pushy--and I felt that she understood what I wanted done. She calmed my fears by answering questions and did a fantastic job on the procedure. It is over 1 year later and the results are amazing. I am so glad that I chose this office.

Jul 8th, 2012

Very caring and compassionate person!! Dr. Studinger has changed my life. She is so willing to listen and really cares about you, the person. You are not just a number. Her care and compassion and skill is unsurpassable in her field!! People like her especially in the medical field are very far and few between. Her staff is equally as wonderfull! Excellent

|  I absolutely Love Dr. Studinger  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

I would definitely recommend her to any one looking for plastic surgery of any kind she is awesome!!! I'm going in for my revision surgery (double mastectomy) in two days and I'm very relaxed and at ease about my procedure. Dr. Studinger is very informative and explains everything in a manner that you can understand....I love her patience with me as I ask all kinds of questions and she smiles and reassures me about what ever my concerns are I think she is extraodinary in every aspect

|  The Best!  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

Highly recommended! Having had a double mastectomy previously, glad I found her to re-reconstruct! Loving my new look! She always has a smile on her face, very caring and great bedside manner!

Apr 17th, 2010

She is the best!

|  Awesome The Best Ever Great Doctor Caring  |  show details
by Kathy on Jan 29th, 2009

She is great she has the best bedside manners, she is for sure a top notch doctor. She is very knowledgeable and up to date on new techniques. Kathy

by Dean B on Dec 1st, 2008

Great Doc,Terrific and very friendly staff. Makes me wish I needed more surgery.Thank You ,Dean

|  ljw02  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2008

A wonderful doctor! She was very caring and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and inform both befoand after my procedure.She is also very beautiful. Not that it should matter, but if I ended up looking like her it would be a bonus!!!