Dr. Rebecca Studinger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Studinger?

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Had a very bad experience with her. Did an operation on me she knew nothing about how to do. Lied about my condition after wards

Cancer Surviver

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Studinger is excellent but her staff needs work. They got the wrong tests pre-approved from my insurance, when you leave a message it takes 3 days to get a call back, and my RX for tests needed something added to it and faxed to test facility which was never done, even gave the woman the fax number to send it to. Requested test results to be faxed to me, never done. Receptionist said I needed to fill out form for test results but she never faxed the form to me.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

The physician is very nice. She is concerned about you. However, I could not get concrete answers when I asked how many reconstructions she did of a certain type per year. But, overall I liked her. Her staff had a hard time returning my call. They have an answering machine on sometimes and once it took days for them to return. If I wanted to schedule an appointment they told me they would have to call me back they were in the middle of something. Maybe they don't have enough staff there? Overall, I did like the physician though

Great choice!

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Studinger! Her level of caring is beyond any doctor that I've known in almost 40 years. I went to several consultations with other doctors and only came out feeling like I needed more done that I wanted. Dr. Studinger, by comparison, was not pushy--and I felt that she understood what I wanted done. She calmed my fears by answering questions and did a fantastic job on the procedure. It is over 1 year later and the results are amazing. I am so glad that I chose this office.

Posted on July 8th, 2012

Very caring and compassionate person!! Dr. Studinger has changed my life. She is so willing to listen and really cares about you, the person. You are not just a number. Her care and compassion and skill is unsurpassable in her field!! People like her especially in the medical field are very far and few between. Her staff is equally as wonderfull! Excellent

Best doctor ever!

Posted on May 1st, 2012

I absolutely Love Dr. Studinger

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I would definitely recommend her to any one looking for plastic surgery of any kind she is awesome!!! I'm going in for my revision surgery (double mastectomy) in two days and I'm very relaxed and at ease about my procedure. Dr. Studinger is very informative and explains everything in a manner that you can understand....I love her patience with me as I ask all kinds of questions and she smiles and reassures me about what ever my concerns are I think she is extraodinary in every aspect

The Best!

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Highly recommended! Having had a double mastectomy previously, glad I found her to re-reconstruct! Loving my new look! She always has a smile on her face, very caring and great bedside manner!

Posted on April 17th, 2010

She is the best!

ljw02

Posted on November 22nd, 2008

A wonderful doctor! She was very caring and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and inform both befoand after my procedure.She is also very beautiful. Not that it should matter, but if I ended up looking like her it would be a bonus!!!

Posted on October 11th, 2017