A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Cherry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherry
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Cherry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cherry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca T Cherry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca T. Cherry practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Cherry has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rebecca Cherry practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.