A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Cherry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherry
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Cherry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cherry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca T Cherry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca T. Cherry practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Cherry has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rebecca Cherry practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.