A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Tarlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Tarlton, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarlton graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Tarlton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Susan Tarlton MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Tarlton practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Tarlton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Tarlton practices Radiation Oncology near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA.
See Dublin Radiologists.