Dr. Rebecca Tat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Tat?

August 1st, 2017

Fayetteville, NC

Love Dr Tat!!! Wish she never left home! Wish her and her family all of the best! I have been totally lost without her! Only seen her in hr Fayetteville, NC office and it was great! Staff was so friendly you just felt like you were at home. No wait times, no over booking, etc...She always took the time to talk to me like I was a friend not just a patient or a number(always explained everything in laymens terms so I understood! Appointments always made around my schedule as well as hers, not just one sided. Just can't say enough good things about this wonderful woman!

June 3rd, 2014

Where did they find her?

As stated by some previous reviews...... simply stated...... she was not interested in what I had to say whatsoever. Arrogant and quick to prescribe meds to keep you coming back and getting your $75.00 co pay bi-monthly. My visit usually lasted about 10 mins. Same questions and procedures every time. No progress ever made. Not to mention her office changed location and her staff didnt even mention it when they confirmed the appt. the day before by telephone. When I arrived late (just 10 mins late) I was informed I would need to reschedule and was told "its not our place to let you know we have moved, its your place to find us". And I was charged. About a month later I got a letter in the mail stating I was no longer considered a patient and needed to look elsewhere for my treatment. What treatment? LOL. She got her last $75.00 10 minute visit from me. GO ELSEWHERE PEOPLE. Notice 50% of her reviews are bad... what does that tell you?

April 13th, 2014

Great Doctor

I seen Dr. Tat when she practice here in Fayetteville. things have not been the same since she left but now that I have found her I'm going t make appoint first thing Monday morning. She is a great Dr. I have truly missed her.

March 2nd, 2013

I would absolutely reccomend Dr. Tat. She sets you at ease. She's a great listener. She knows her stuff!! So many reasons to choose her and I just can't list them all.

September 24th, 2011

I always get the meds that I need, without issue. But She comes off like a snob, or spoiled princess, acts like you are wasting her time when you have questions for her, seems to not like the military or Fayetteville, and doesn't like to go out of her way. And her staff appear fake, false-caring, and afraid of her. Im unable to switch doctors due to my insurance, but if I could, I would.

July 20th, 2011

This doctor really cares

April 3rd, 2009

very bad experience

Not very professional. Takes her work lightly, did not seem to be concerned with my health.

February 23rd, 2017