Dr. Rebecca Tat DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 3rd, 2014
Where did they find her?
As stated by some previous reviews...... simply stated...... she was not interested in what I had to say whatsoever. Arrogant and quick to prescribe meds to keep you coming back and getting your $75.00 co pay bi-monthly. My visit usually lasted about 10 mins. Same questions and procedures every time. No progress ever made. Not to mention her office changed location and her staff didnt even mention it when they confirmed the appt. the day before by telephone. When I arrived late (just 10 mins late) I was informed I would need to reschedule and was told "its not our place to let you know we have moved, its your place to find us". And I was charged. About a month later I got a letter in the mail stating I was no longer considered a patient and needed to look elsewhere for my treatment. What treatment? LOL. She got her last $75.00 10 minute visit from me. GO ELSEWHERE PEOPLE. Notice 50% of her reviews are bad... what does that tell you?

April 13th, 2014
Great Doctor
I seen Dr. Tat when she practice here in Fayetteville. things have not been the same since she left but now that I have found her I'm going t make appoint first thing Monday morning. She is a great Dr. I have truly missed her.

March 1st, 2013
I would absolutely reccomend Dr. Tat. She sets you at ease. She's a great listener. She knows her stuff!! So many reasons to choose her and I just can't list them all.

September 24th, 2011
I always get the meds that I need, without issue. But She comes off like a snob, or spoiled princess, acts like you are wasting her time when you have questions for her, seems to not like the military or Fayetteville, and doesn't like to go out of her way. And her staff appear fake, false-caring, and afraid of her. Im unable to switch doctors due to my insurance, but if I could, I would.

April 2nd, 2009
very bad experience
Not very professional. Takes her work lightly, did not seem to be concerned with my health.