Dr. Rebecca Thousand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Thousand?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 7th, 2014

Uncaredforpatient

Dr. Thousand did not take 5 seconds (and I mean that) to give a care about what I was in her office for. I had pain, I was feeling an emotional roller coaster, I was not sure what I was going to do. She DID NOT look at the ultrasound pix---only the brief analysis of what the Path wrote- she told me to go back on BC. I left defeated and infuriated. A month later (AFTER I found out she left the practice--which could have been her apathy) I was diagnosed w/Endometriosis, Adnomyosis and Fibroids--THANK for NOTHING "DR." Good luck to the rest of you! If I could rate LESS THAN zero, I most certainly would!

July 23rd, 2015