A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Tisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Tisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Tisch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tisch graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tisch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Preston Tisch MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca P. Tisch practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Tisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Tisch practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Canton, MI.
See Canton Ophthalmologists.