A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Tisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Tisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Tisch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tisch graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tisch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tisch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca P. Tisch practice?
Dr. Rebecca Tisch practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Canton, MI.
See Canton Ophthalmologists.