A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Todd is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Todd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca M Todd MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Todd practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Todd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morehead, KY.
See Morehead Obstetricians & Gynecologists.