Dr. Rebecca Tung MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017
I LOVE Dr. Tung
Dr Tung is an awesome Dermatologist - very thorough, smart and has a gift in her field. She is by far, the BEST Dermatologist I have ever had.

September 16th, 2016
I would visit Dr Tung! and tell friends about her

August 28th, 2016
Be very careful
I had to write a review because I had an experience similar to another patient about a year ago. I had a tiny biopsy with a diagnosis of basal cell and treatment of Mohs surgery on my face. I never expected it to be a big issue. However before having the Mohs surgery I did some research on my own and found out plastic surgery might be necessary. Dr. Tung NEVER mentioned this. So I had her nurse schedule me for plastic surgery with a plastic surgeon if it was necessary. I am so glad I did because I had extensive plastic surgery at the hospital immediately following the Moh's surgery. I would have had a major scar in the middle of my cheek if I hadn't had the follow-up plastic surgery. The plastic surgeon recommended by her nurse was excellent. I would never ever go to Dr. Tung again. Please be advised.

June 21st, 2016
patient
Dr. Tung did a biopsy on my face, and I got a call the next week that I needed the MOHS surgery. It was never mentioned that there might be another procedure. I went through the surgery and her last comment was that it wasn't a big place taken out. She never returned to discuss anything and I had to ask the nurse as I left for the plastic surgeon how large it was and I was shocked. I start thinking about it and am in tears at how my face is scarred and wonder more and more about why it was so large when the spot was hardly visible. At least explain more to me, don't just leave me wondering. I WON'T go back.

May 2nd, 2016
She spent maybe 10 minutes with me for the exam and removing one skin tag.

October 16th, 2015
Poorest bedside manner experience
This Dr has one of the poorest bedside manners I have experienced. She spends no more than 5 minutes with you and gets irritated when you ask her to repeat something. She has an arrogant and disrespectful manner toward the patient.

September 30th, 2015
Alopecia
She saved my hair! Enough said.

September 28th, 2015
Atrocious planning. Both times I have visited here I had to wait over an hour past my scheduled appointment time. One of those times was nearly two hours past.

February 12th, 2015
Won't rush back to her!
Very speedy. Bedside manner was poor. Found her to be pompous. I felt rushed. Would not recommend her to the elderly. Not kind or patient.

July 29th, 2013
Do not go to this dr
Would never recommend this Dr to anyone. She flew through the door, treated me like I was there for something that was cosmetic. When I said I needed to have birthmarks removed bc they changed in size, color, & some itch or cause a little pain she told me this was cosmetic & was going to charge me right then & there $279 to have them removed. Then told me I should have them removed in the fall bc I want to look cute in the summer. Appointment was 5 mins, she didn't want to have anything to do with me & never addressed my dry skin issue. Horrible Dr

May 2nd, 2017