Dr. Rebecca Tung Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Tung?

August 13th, 2017

Rude. negative attitude.

September 16th, 2016

I would visit Dr Tung! and tell friends about her

August 29th, 2016

Be very careful

I had to write a review because I had an experience similar to another patient about a year ago. I had a tiny biopsy with a diagnosis of basal cell and treatment of Mohs surgery on my face. I never expected it to be a big issue. However before having the Mohs surgery I did some research on my own and found out plastic surgery might be necessary. Dr. Tung NEVER mentioned this. So I had her nurse schedule me for plastic surgery with a plastic surgeon if it was necessary. I am so glad I did because I had extensive plastic surgery at the hospital immediately following the Moh's surgery. I would have had a major scar in the middle of my cheek if I hadn't had the follow-up plastic surgery. The plastic surgeon recommended by her nurse was excellent. I would never ever go to Dr. Tung again. Please be advised.

June 21st, 2016

patient

Dr. Tung did a biopsy on my face, and I got a call the next week that I needed the MOHS surgery. It was never mentioned that there might be another procedure. I went through the surgery and her last comment was that it wasn't a big place taken out. She never returned to discuss anything and I had to ask the nurse as I left for the plastic surgeon how large it was and I was shocked. I start thinking about it and am in tears at how my face is scarred and wonder more and more about why it was so large when the spot was hardly visible. At least explain more to me, don't just leave me wondering. I WON'T go back.

May 2nd, 2016

She spent maybe 10 minutes with me for the exam and removing one skin tag.

October 16th, 2015

Poorest bedside manner experience

This Dr has one of the poorest bedside manners I have experienced. She spends no more than 5 minutes with you and gets irritated when you ask her to repeat something. She has an arrogant and disrespectful manner toward the patient.

September 30th, 2015

Alopecia

She saved my hair! Enough said.

September 28th, 2015

Atrocious planning. Both times I have visited here I had to wait over an hour past my scheduled appointment time. One of those times was nearly two hours past.

February 12th, 2015

Won't rush back to her!

Very speedy. Bedside manner was poor. Found her to be pompous. I felt rushed. Would not recommend her to the elderly. Not kind or patient.

September 17th, 2017