Dr. Rebecca Usadi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 5th, 2016
Do yourself a favor and stay away!
I had been seeing Dr. Usadi for about a year, which was much longer than I should have, but I always wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't know if she is careless, clueless, or overwhelmed but no-matter how you cut it, we put our lives and well beings in their hands, and the way I was handled as a patient was hap-hazard at best. Never seemed to know anything about my file, prescribing medications I did not need, admitting she was thinking of someone else! Or asking me to take meds that were known to not interact well with my other medications. DANGEROUS! I was always having to recap for her, my status, my meds, what we did last etc... At my last mtg with her, she did a procedure she should NOT have done, without first informing me of a major change in their policies. I should've been given the oppty to make a decision on how I would want to move fwd, instead I am being charged thousands for something I did not need. It was the last straw! Did I mention she also re-ordered blood-work I had just gotten back test results for a week before? Do yourself a favor, don't put your life in her hands.

January 25th, 2016
American Horror Story
Like some of the other folks that have posted reviews, we also had a truly awful experience with Dr. Usadi and CMC's Women's Institute. Several thousand words would be required to do it proper justice but suffice it to say at the end of the "treatment" process the only question that remained in our minds was: Whether she (and the lab) were simply incompetent, didn't care or both? Learn from our painful experience and avoid this doctor and practice.

September 27th, 2015
The best!!
Dr. Usadi is the best doctor I ever had. She is very helpful and caring. She is very patient while answering the questions and is very clear in her explanation. She has a very friendly and caring staff.

March 24th, 2015
Do not go here
If you have a difficult case don't go here. after 1 failed cycle resulting in no viable embryos, we tried another one and to which they made no changes and resulted in 2 poor quality embryos and no pregnancy. After that our doctor (Usadi) told us our only chance to have kids was to use donor embryos. We decided to go to a more a higher quality place for a 2nd opinion and were informed that they were using outdated medications and protocols and should have made simple adjustments to our treatment plan. I am not pregnant with our own embryos because they made adjustments to meds and timing. So do not waste your time or money at this place they are not up to date on latest treatments and do not know how to make adjustments to correct problems. I truly regret the time and money we spent on such poor quality care. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

December 24th, 2014
She's the best. She is very patient and answers every query clearly. She makes every visit very pleasant. She's got a very good and friendly staff.

May 7th, 2014
Wonderful RE!
After going to a different clinic, my husband's specialist recommended that we should switch to CMC Women's Institute and specifically Dr. Usadi due to her knowledge of PCOS. We immediately felt like we people, not a number. Everyone from security at the entrance, receptionists, the nurses and especially Dr. Usadi were welcoming andd genuinely showed care and concern. We have never had issues with unnecessary tests or procedures. She encouraged us to try the IUI route before looking at IVF, which the other clinic jumped to without trying to find root cause. We cannot say enough about the experience we have received under Dr. Usadi's care!

August 14th, 2012
Terrible doctor
I went to Dr. Usadi for IUI treatment. She made me go through unnecessary tests even though I had done the same tests less than 3 months ago. She then told me that I needed to do IVF as IUIs would never work for me. She was rude, and her examination was painful. I decided to get a 2nd opinion, and am happy to report that I am pregnant via an unmedicated IUI done by a wonderful doctor.Don't go to Dr. Usadi. She is a nightmare and the last thing you need when trying for a baby.

August 14th, 2012
Wrong diagnosis and lost labs
Rebecca Usadi at the Women Institute provided a wrong diagnosis for me. Not did she not spend the time to understand the issues , she recommended a costly alternative. For an infertility clinic, she allows the nurses to provide treatment plans when they are not knowledgeable. During my first visit, bloodwork was taken for ovarian reserve. The bloodwork was lost. It took 2 weeks and 3 follow up calls from for the staff to figure it out. This resulted in a delayed pregnancy cycle. Thus, I had to wait a month to redo test. I came in and did new bloodwork and urineShe lost urine sample and diagnose hsg incorrect ly. She stated that I had a closed cervix which was incorrect. Another surgeon validated that it is open by inserting a catheter through it. However she recommended gift ivf. Totally wrong and very expensive. I do not recommend using her for fertility issues.

July 2nd, 2010
Dr. Usadi and the CMCWI staff are amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone! They are courteous, attentive, and frendly always! Dr. Usadi is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. She has thoroughly explained everything we need to know on numerous occasions so we're never caught unaware. I think she and the staff at CMCWI are the very best!