A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Vartanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Vartanian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vartanian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vartanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jane Vartanian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Vartanian practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Vartanian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Vartanian practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.