Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Very nice office  |  show details
by somefunmoney on Mar 2nd, 2006 on kudzu.com

We saw Dr. Vaughn to remove a 'wart' from my sons hand. She was very sweet to him & made sure he was comfortable and eased his nerves. The staff is very nice & the office is clean.

|  Not friendly  |  show details
by allijoe on Feb 3rd, 2006 on kudzu.com

Based on a good review on Kudzu, I called this Dr's office to see about getting a skin tag removed. The first thing the receptionist quickly said is "We don't have any appt's until May." She wasn't pleasant/polite but rather very matter-of-fact and seemed quick to get done with me. She then added, "And your insurance won't pay for it because it's considered cosmetic." It appeared to me that they don't want any new customers or they certainly weren't making me feel like they did. I last asked about prices. The woman was snippy and said, "I can't tell you what lab fees will be." Her customer service skills were lacking. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but based on this unpleasant conversation, I won't be using this dermatologist.

|  Great!!  |  show details
by sheena on Oct 29th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Took really good care of me when I developed skin cancer. Good quality work, left me without a scar, and peace of mind that everything would be okay. will definately be seeing her again