A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Saint Christophers Hospital Chld
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Warner Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Johnson practices Pediatrics near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pediatricians.