A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Saint Christophers Hospital Chld
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca W. Johnson practice?
Dr. Rebecca Johnson practices Pediatrics near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pediatricians.