A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Wackowski is Good. Dr. Wackowski has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wackowski graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wackowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Owasso
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wackowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Wackowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Wackowski practice?
Dr. Rebecca Wackowski practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Becky Wackowski, Dr. Reba Wackowski, Dr. Rebeca Wackowski, Dr. Rebekah Wackowski