A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Wackowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Wackowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wackowski graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wackowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Wackowski MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Wackowski practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Wackowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Wackowski practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.