A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Wagaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Wagaman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Wagaman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagaman graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wagaman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Melbourne Same-Day Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Wagaman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Wagaman practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Wagaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Wagaman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.