Dr. Rebecca Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Wagner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 31st, 2016

Can't believe she is still practicing!

I was young and naive when I saw Dr. Wagner for my first two children, who are now 17 and 15. During an exam she touched me in appropriately, telling me it would help me relax. I hemorrhage after my first child and ended up in the ER three weeks later, because initial signs after birth were ignored. I remember asking nurses if this much bleeding was normal after giving birth. Only got a shrug of a shoulder. She counseled me and prescribed medical treatment, that other doctors disagreed with. These were other doctors I saw for my other two children. I wish I had been brave enough to tell other women to not see this doctor, but I was embarrassed and ashamed of how she treated me! I could go on and tell about my second child's delivery and other incidences, but this review would get pretty lengthy. I was really hoping she was still not practicing. If there was a choice I would give her a negative star, but since I have to pick stars 1-5, I will give her a one.

March 30th, 2012

epigiotomy

She was the woman's nightmare.She did not look after me properly. She told me I needed epigiotomy for less complication and did not reattach it. She is the worest doctor a woman can meet.

February 17th, 2015