Dr. Rebecca Walker MD Patient Reviews

December 5th, 2016
Untrustworthy

September 30th, 2016
Terrible bedside manner
Dr. Walker is very rude and condescending. She did not explain my condition well at all and I had to keep asking questions in order to find anything out. Her bedside manner is the worst I have ever seen. I would not trust her to perform any procedure on me as she would probably blame me if it went wrong. That's just the type of person she appeared to be. Very sad that some people think that just because they are doctors they don't have to be nice and that they are better than you are.

August 18th, 2015
Nothing was explained to me regarding laser surgery and post op. Nothing was discussed regarding fee for service. Terrible manner, non caring. Staff seemed frustrated and inadequately informed of patients procedures. Terrible experience.

April 2nd, 2014
Pleasant Valley Pa.
I had cataract surgery in Dec. and if I knew how much of an improvement it would had been for my sight I would had gotten the operation done long ago. Dr. Walker is an excellent doctor, and the staff is wonderful.

August 3rd, 2011
isaeblle Holford
I had my left Catarct Removed by Dr.Rebecca Walker. It was a very large and thick one and she did a very good job. I could really see so much better with the Lens she put in, I could read very small letters in my Eye Test with her yesterday. She knows her stuff and is Very truthful. Her Staff is also very good. Yes, I will recommend her, I already did to my husband who will be making an appt. Thank you Dr.Walker and Staff and the Staff at the Doylestown Wellness!