Dr. Rebecca Walker Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Walker?

Staff Seems Frustrated With Her

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Dr. Walker is impatient, and, she then doesn't like to respond to follow-up questions. She gave me her thoughts, and then she walked out of the room while I was asking a question, and didn't return. I left her practice, and went to see another eye doctor, and related my exact experience. Their response was that, "I worked with her, and she's good at what she does; however, she doesn't have a good bedside manner," which if you have a problem, and you want answers, she's not the one you would want.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Untrustworthy

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Dr. Walker is very rude and condescending. She did not explain my condition well at all and I had to keep asking questions in order to find anything out. Her bedside manner is the worst I have ever seen. I would not trust her to perform any procedure on me as she would probably blame me if it went wrong. That's just the type of person she appeared to be. Very sad that some people think that just because they are doctors they don't have to be nice and that they are better than you are.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Nothing was explained to me regarding laser surgery and post op. Nothing was discussed regarding fee for service. Terrible manner, non caring. Staff seemed frustrated and inadequately informed of patients procedures. Terrible experience.

Pleasant Valley Pa.

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I had cataract surgery in Dec. and if I knew how much of an improvement it would had been for my sight I would had gotten the operation done long ago. Dr. Walker is an excellent doctor, and the staff is wonderful.

isaeblle Holford

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I had my left Catarct Removed by Dr.Rebecca Walker. It was a very large and thick one and she did a very good job. I could really see so much better with the Lens she put in, I could read very small letters in my Eye Test with her yesterday. She knows her stuff and is Very truthful. Her Staff is also very good. Yes, I will recommend her, I already did to my husband who will be making an appt. Thank you Dr.Walker and Staff and the Staff at the Doylestown Wellness!

Posted on June 30th, 2017