Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Ward, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca H. Ward practice?
Dr. Rebecca Ward practices Ophthalmology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and West Grove, PA.
See West Chester Ophthalmologists.