A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Ward, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Heaps Ward MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca H. Ward practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Ward has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Ward practices Ophthalmology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and West Grove, PA.
See West Chester Ophthalmologists.