Dr. Rebecca Warkol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Warkol?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2014

I have such great confidence in this doctor I recommended my daughter use her as pcp and she is totally relieved to have such a good doctor. My daughter has since sent a number of her friends to Dr. Warlol and they are so grateful.

February 24th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

After my last internist became MD VIP I have been searching for a new doctor. I found Dr. Rebecca Warkol and she is excellent. She has really helped me with my migraines and I am so grateful. Her office is also completely electronic -- so when I had a question I just emailed her through the portal and she got right back to me.

January 15th, 2014

Terrible doctor, period! Completely misdiagnosed my symptoms in which ended me with a 7 day hospital stay. Her lack of action and awareness could have left me with permanent damage. My advise... Seek out a more competent physician.

August 22nd, 2012

Rudest Front Desk

I was trying to schedule an appointment with Dr. Warkol. The front desk has the rudest attitude and was very patronizing. Even after I told her I have confirmed with my insurance company that the doctor is in my network, she acted as if she did not believe me. She put me on numerous holds and was giving me a hard time about my insurance. Every answers I gave her, she found faults on. And of course the earliest appointment she can give is more than a month away. It left such a bad taste to my mouth. Needless to say I will not be coming to this practice.

August 21st, 2012

I would never go see her again. I put her in the "quack" category.

March 1st, 2010

Dr. Warkol is an excellent doctor. She is very thorough and listens to her patients' problems. The staff is excellent and very professional and friendly. This is a great office, I would definitely refer fiends and relatives to this office.

August 25th, 2017