A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Wasvary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Wasvary, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasvary graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wasvary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasvary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Wasvary practice?
Dr. Rebecca Wasvary practices Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians.