Dr. Rebecca Weiss DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2011
Amazing Results
Dr. Weiss, thank you and your team so much! I am 2 days post Vaser Lipo and extremely impressed with the results. I have done my research and knew that I wanted 'improvement'. I did not expect some unobtainable version you see in the airbrushed advertisements. I expected well, a better version of me. I knew I was in good hands, artistic, skilled hands. I knew it would be uncomfortable at times and Janet was tremendously informative and supportive of all my questions. And what did I get? I got the 'best' version of me possible. In all sincerity, WOW! I have had twins, a 9 and a half pound baby girl and a hysterectomy. I once had a very slightly rounded and fairly flat belly as a teenager. And now at 54? I look as good as I ever did before - which is a HUGE improvement. And this is just 2 days later. It is remarkable. This is real life. I look so fit and healthy. So GOOD! The cons? It is uncomfortable, yes I am sore, and yes I am glad of the 'garment' as pragmatic and utilitarian as it looks as it is great support during this post lipo period. Also it is cold when they do the betadyne scrub - as I was forewarned. Was it as bad as I expected? No. No. No, it was not. So, thank you!

July 21st, 2011
I've seen astounding results!
I dont know about you, but this whole notion of growing old gracefully doesnt sound too appealing. I like the graceful part, but not the growing old. Yes, I know that growing older in inevitable, but Id like to delay it as long as possible. I grew up in Arizona and was the classic sun worshiper. As I aged through my 20s, 30s and 40s, I saw gradual age related changes taking place in my skin but by the time I turned 50 it was sheer horror! What are these brown spots on my face and why do they seem to be multiplying? The words of my mother came back to haunt me. One day youll be sorry that you spent so much time in the sun with no sunscreen. YIKES! That day was here. How did this happen? I dont feel like I am in my 50s and I certainly dont want to look my age. After spending a ridiculous amount of money on over the counter drug store products that promised to remove brown spots and lighten my pigmentation I determined that I needed outside expertise. I made an appointment with my dermatologist and she recommended I have a skin consultation with Dr. Weiss at Paradise Med Spa. I guess I should mention that I had an ulterior motive in all this. My 20th wedding anniversary was the following year and I wanted to look as beautiful as I did when in my mid 30s I married my husband. I have to admit, I was a little nervous when I made the appointment. What would Dr. Weiss recommend? Was there a viable solution to address my skin and pigmentation issues that were nonsurgical in nature? Would I be able to afford it? After reviewing the diagnostic that Dr. Weiss conducted and reviewing my options (yes I had options!) I felt empowered! There was a cost effective plan that would bring my skin back to a healthier and youthful conditions. Every couple of months I had an appointment with the Magical Meredith for a variety of skin treatments and facials. I also began using Skin Medica products based on Merediths recommendation and absolutely love how my skin is much more hydrated and tight. It has been a year now and I have seen astounding results. My husband and I just returned from our 20th anniversary honeymoon and I am happy to tell you that he says I have never lookedbetter. My extended family and colleagues ask me what my secret to beautiful skin is. Hmmshould I tell them that they too could slow down the aging process with a little help some from friends?

June 2nd, 2011
Dr. Weiss has been very attentive, efficient and supportive. My boyfriend and I have been very happy with Dr. Weiss and her associates.

September 16th, 2010
I look better now then I did 10 years ago
I have put myself in the hands of Dr. Rebecca Weiss and could not be anymore pleased with the results. I moved to Arizona 4 years ago and knew that the sun was a danger to my light complexion. I also knew that at my age I wanted to look vibrant and healthy, not artificial and odd. I work with premature infants in an NICU, the work is intense and I tended to furrow my brow while working. I love the job, but the sensitive fragile state of the patients can be wearing. I used to look so exhausted all of the time. Not today! With Botox and Juvaderm I feel that I have turned back the clock. I am 53 years old and honestly look better than I did at 43. I look like the woman I hoped I would look like as I aged. I believe that Dr. Weiss is an artist and I can whole heartedly recommend Paradise Medspa. And yes, Rebecca, I wear sunscreen EVERY day!

July 22nd, 2010
Healthy and Happy
For the last few years, I started each Monday with the hope of staying and sticking to an exercise and diet plan. Usually I would succeed for a few days to maybe a few weeks. Unfortunately, each time I somehow ended up at the starting line again. I began hearing about the Paradise Wellness HCG diet from friends and neighbors, and was shocked to hear how well they had done on it. I checked out some books from the library on the hcg diet and read up on the internet about the subject. Prior to starting the injections, I slowly shifted to an organic based diet with a emphasis on eating more nutritious foods. I was worried about giving myself injections but soon found the shots quite easy to administer. The first week was a bit of an adjustment but by the second week I felt fabulous. My energy was great and best of all I was losing weight. I lost most of the excess weight that I had been struggling to shed for several years. I have maintained my weight loss for the last several months. It is wonderful to be able to go shopping and actually have fun trying on clothing.

July 15th, 2010
Excellent Results
Paradise Medspa is my candy store. I absolutely LOVE this place! I get Botox injections and the results are extremely satisfying. This place not only makes me feel younger, but with the help of Botox, at 44 I am frequently asked if I am in my thirtysand I LOVE IT!!!! This place restores my confidence!

April 19th, 2010
Paradise!!
I was referred to Paradise Medspa & Wellness last spring for SmartLipo with Vaser. During my initial consultation, Dr. Rebecca Weiss made me feel comfortable and was very informative. What was very important to me was that she gave honest opinions and didn't try to convince me to get work on other areas that I didn't bring up. This was my first experience with SmartLipo and I am very glad that I came here! I'm so pleased with the results, I love the way I look now. Dr Weiss is very talented, and she is such a warm and positive person. One gets the feeling that all the staff is caring and genuine. They get to know you and really make you feel at ease. I have met Janet, Meredith, Monique and Danielle and they are all wonderful people that I feel I could not have done without! It's been such a positive experience- everything from how relaxing and pretty the office is, to the great people who work there, to the care that is given afterwards, to even the price! I never had thought someone like me would be able to afford something like this but surprisingly, it was so affordable. I was actually driving about 50 miles each way to get there! I would gladly recommend this place to anyone, and I would never go anywhere else!

April 5th, 2010
smart-lipo
Dr. Rebecca Weiss and her staff at Paradise MedSpa deserve high reviews from my experience with them and the SmartLipo procedure. Such a winning combination. Dr. Weiss thoroughly explained the SmartLipo procedure to me and answered every question I presented to her. I liked her simplifying the process because it told me she knows exactly what she is doing. The procedure went exactly as she had explained and I am very happy with the outcome (and so is my husband). I would recommend the SmartLipo procedure by Dr. Weiss to anyone who like myself has tried through exercise and or diet to remove fat from specific area of their body with minimal or no success. The entire team encourages you to be the very best you can be.

March 24th, 2010
The Best!
So many folks I see look at me and say there's something different about me now, but can't quite put a finger on what it is, that I look refreshed or something to that effect. Once I let them know, they can tell the filler looks great. I feel very lucky to have been able to have this work done at a price that I can afford. I am now planning to come back to Paradise Medspa for another procedure to help with the redness and broken capillaries in my face. I cannot wait to get this done so that I can go out without make up on.

February 8th, 2010
SmartLipo from Dr. Weiss Was Great!