A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca White, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca White, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lee White MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. White practice?
- Dr. Rebecca White has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca White practices Pediatrics near Newberry, SC.
See Newberry Pediatricians.