A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Witham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Witham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Witham, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witham graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Witham has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Sue Witham MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Witham practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Witham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Witham practices Plastic Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.