inactive

Rebecca S Witham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 24th, 2015
Worst Experience Ever
There is a tension among the staff in this office that is caused by Rebecca Witham's critical attitude and verbal abuse. Not only do the patients witness this but her dreadful manners are also inflicted upon patients. We fired Witham after two months of such poor treatment in such a hostile environment and are now working with a compassionate and competent wound care specialist who treats her patients and staff with dignity and respect. We blame Rebecca Witham for an amputation due to her improper medical attention and poor communication skills of a care plan. All the hospitals in the Delaware Valley have wound care centers managed by doctors who actually excel at this vital specialty. Travel a bit further for a much better one.

October 16th, 2010
The Best there is.
I am a cancer survivor. The reconstructive surgery that she performed on me is the best. I have also heard this from other doctors. I would strongly recommend Dr. Whitham.

July 5th, 2009
She is a very gifted woman and she was a wonderful doctor. I had breast reduction and it was a wonderful experience and it has changed my life. Definitely use her as your doctor!