Dr. Rebecca Wolfe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Wolfe?

very good and caring dentist

Posted on November 7th, 2017

i have been going to dr wolf some years ago before moved in Greece, now I want to have a check up

Hi Dr Wolf has treated me for back injury neck injuries knee injury she is one of the best doctors I've ever had she left Lansing for a job in Rockford I am thinking about commuting from Lansing to Rockford if she'll take me back as a patient her replacement is not helping me much I've been going downhill ever since Dr Wolf left i don't know who to turn to I wish she would come back 2 Lansing she is the kind of Dr Who would listen to your Any problems you have she will work through them with you. I definitely give her five stars . Rob

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr. Wolfe has left her Sparrow group, I am lost. I have not had good experience with her replacement. I feel like I've lost a close friend. Dr. Wolfe knew me and my whole life experiences. She took time to know me. I miss her so much. She is a wonderful & caring doctor/person.

Top Recommendation!

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Dr. Wolfe is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. She is thorough, professional, personable. She helped improve my health (blood sugar, cholesterol) and worked WITH me and my body to find solutions. She often spends 15 or 20 minutes with me in an exam room talking about how I'm feeling and responding to treatment. I never feel rushed. I couldn't recommend her any more highly!

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

She never leaves the appointment room without asking "Is there anything else we should talk about, or that I should check?" She does this before heading for the door, not as an afterthought. She must be just as rushed as other docs, but you'd never know it. Amazing bedside manner.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Dr. Rebecca Wolfe has been the best physician I have had by far! She is very compassionate and professional with me and my family. I am sure Dr. Wolfe will be greatly missed by all of her patients and co-workers. I can say that I was devastated when I heard she was leaving and feel if the physician who replaces her is just half as good then I should be ok. I appreciate all her years of commitment to me and wish her the best in her new adventure.

Great Physician

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Wonderful, compassionate and intelligent physician and human being.

Engineer Change Coordinator

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I love her. She's compassionate, well spoken, explains things very clearly. Easy to talk to. I never feel rushed. Very up to date on health issue I have. Her staff is also great. My daughter (19yr) see's Dr. Wolfe and love's her too. I hope she never moves. I would be lost.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

competent, caring, thorough

Smart and kind, with a good sense of humor

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Capable and compassionate, with an extremely efficient office that always seems to function well. When I had a serious issue, her front desk staff recognized the potential severity and asked her to make a special slot for me, which she did.

doesn't know much

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Has been terrible at diagnosing my knee pain, recommending surgery for what turned out to be a very minor issue causing knee swelling that should be handled with modifying activities. Keeps pushing vicodin for my back pain; I do much better with exercise. I don't like being drugged up all the time, but she keeps trying to write narcotics prescriptions for me. Frankly, I think she's incompetent.

Posted on August 13th, 2010

Dr. Wolfe is the best Family Practice Dr I've ever had. I tell all my friends and family how impressed I am with her and her staff. It's so nice that she knows me and my family and always has our best interest at heart. Absolutely WONDERFUL Dr.