Dr. Rebecca Wolfe MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2015
Dr. Wolfe has left her Sparrow group, I am lost. I have not had good experience with her replacement. I feel like I've lost a close friend. Dr. Wolfe knew me and my whole life experiences. She took time to know me. I miss her so much. She is a wonderful & caring doctor/person.

July 30th, 2015
Top Recommendation!
Dr. Wolfe is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. She is thorough, professional, personable. She helped improve my health (blood sugar, cholesterol) and worked WITH me and my body to find solutions. She often spends 15 or 20 minutes with me in an exam room talking about how I'm feeling and responding to treatment. I never feel rushed. I couldn't recommend her any more highly!

July 3rd, 2015
She never leaves the appointment room without asking "Is there anything else we should talk about, or that I should check?" She does this before heading for the door, not as an afterthought. She must be just as rushed as other docs, but you'd never know it. Amazing bedside manner.

June 1st, 2015
Dr. Rebecca Wolfe has been the best physician I have had by far! She is very compassionate and professional with me and my family. I am sure Dr. Wolfe will be greatly missed by all of her patients and co-workers. I can say that I was devastated when I heard she was leaving and feel if the physician who replaces her is just half as good then I should be ok. I appreciate all her years of commitment to me and wish her the best in her new adventure.

August 28th, 2014
Great Physician
Wonderful, compassionate and intelligent physician and human being.

December 4th, 2013
Engineer Change Coordinator
I love her. She's compassionate, well spoken, explains things very clearly. Easy to talk to. I never feel rushed. Very up to date on health issue I have. Her staff is also great. My daughter (19yr) see's Dr. Wolfe and love's her too. I hope she never moves. I would be lost.

July 18th, 2012
competent, caring, thorough

June 19th, 2012
Smart and kind, with a good sense of humor
Capable and compassionate, with an extremely efficient office that always seems to function well. When I had a serious issue, her front desk staff recognized the potential severity and asked her to make a special slot for me, which she did.

September 1st, 2011
doesn't know much
Has been terrible at diagnosing my knee pain, recommending surgery for what turned out to be a very minor issue causing knee swelling that should be handled with modifying activities. Keeps pushing vicodin for my back pain; I do much better with exercise. I don't like being drugged up all the time, but she keeps trying to write narcotics prescriptions for me. Frankly, I think she's incompetent.

August 13th, 2010
Dr. Wolfe is the best Family Practice Dr I've ever had. I tell all my friends and family how impressed I am with her and her staff. It's so nice that she knows me and my family and always has our best interest at heart. Absolutely WONDERFUL Dr.

September 26th, 2008
Awesome, caring doctor
I have gone to Dr. Wolfe for the last several years. She has been an encourager, prompter, cheerleader and honest. I would highly recommend her as a doctor who REALLY cares for her patients.

June 1st, 2017