A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Wotherspoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Wotherspoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Wotherspoon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wotherspoon graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wotherspoon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca J Wotherspoon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Wotherspoon practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Wotherspoon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Wotherspoon practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Altus, OK.
See Springfield Pediatricians.