A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Wu is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Wu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Wu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Wu practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Wu practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.