A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Yang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Parkland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Yang practice?
Dr. Rebecca Yang practices Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.