Dr. Rebecca Yu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Yu?

March 15th, 2016

Best hand Dr. in the Bay and Fashionable

Dr. Yu saved my finger and also took after hour calls and also showed concern for serious injuries I incurred in a serious car accident. Dr. Yu is the best!

February 20th, 2015

Skilled Hand Orthopedic Surgeon

This review is from my visit to Dr. Yu while she was working in Kaiser Oakland. I had a severe fracture in my wrist due to a biking accident. After emergency surgery after the accident, I went to follow-up with Dr. Yu on the fracture. She recommended immediate revision due to problems with the alignment and volar plating. I went to surgery within 2 days of the evaluation. The surgery was a complex surgery: intra-articular, multiple pieces and the trauma for a poor initial surgery. While in surgery, Dr. Yu found a torn ligament and conducted the repair as well. After 10 months, I have good function of my hand again with minimal pain. I am very grateful to Dr. Yu and her surgical skills in putting all the small pieces back together!

October 20th, 2014

Excellent Dr.

I was fortunate enough to receive Dr Yu's services as a result of having to get a second opinion... She listen to what I had to say and with in a few weeks I was pain free... I am deeply grateful for everything she has done for me.

September 26th, 2012

She's nice enough, but apathetic as a surgeon. I can tell she doesn't want to do the hard work that's needed to fix this injury.

October 15th, 2009

Scapholunate Tear - Dr. Yu to the rescue.

I became a patient of Dr Rebecca Yu through a series of recommendations after falling on my hand and wrist, resulting in what proved to be a difficult to diagnose injury. From the first visit I was impressed by her staff, their kindliness, and alacrity and by Dr Yu herself. She is wholly focused and thorough in her examination, her assessment and course of action and I had complete confidence in her as a surgeon. When I on occasion had concerns or questions outside my appointments she always made herself available within a few hours to review my prognosis and progress and allay my fears. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yu to anyone in need of an Orthopedist with Hand and Arm sub-specialty.

July 29th, 2009

Dr. Yu is fabulous!

Dr. Yu stated late to set my broken arm, after i was sent with a "blind referral" from the Alta Bates Emergency team. She was courteous, professional and her staff was as well. I have never had to wait for any of the appts. She is quick and focused. She is not a "hugger" but she was concerned and always polite, her team was friendly and intelligent. I would go to her in a minute, if I ever break another bone. Hopefully, not!

June 23rd, 2016