Dr. Rebecca Zulim MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Visalia, CA

December 25th, 2015
Two operations in the last two years. Very happy.
She is the best!

December 8th, 2015
Shameful acts of a surgeon
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Zulim. She performed a routine surgery on me, I had bleeding hemmoiroids, and she actually left a hole inside my body connecting two organs- that should NoT be connected!!!!!! I went to Emergency and she had to come down and confirm that she had tore my vaginal wall during the surgery. However she did not feel comfortable making repairs and would refer me out. I was 13 weeks pregnant at the time of surgery and I will NoT be able to deliver my baby naturally now. I am now 4 months pregnant, past the safe operating time in my pregnancy and Dr. Zulim did NOT get me into a specialist the following Monday as she had promised, in fact she will not even return my calls and her office staff is completely incompetent and rude. I had to find out through my insurance who the specialist she referred me to is so that I could call and make an appointment!! Her office staff failed to give me this information even when i called and requested it!!!! And the specialist she referred me to- she did not bother to call them , she simply sent a request for appointment over a week after I had been admitted to the hospital for this- won't even see me because I'm pregnant!!!!! It's been 3 WEEKS since my botched surgery and Dr. Zulim still has yet to make the necessary repairs and I am now 16 weeks along and can no longer be safely operated on for the safety of my baby. I am furious at Dr. Zulim's blatant negligence and disregard to the safety and well being of her patients especially a pregnant one!!!

August 20th, 2012
Greatest Surgeon
Ive unfortunetly had to have many surgeries, but fortunetly some were done by Dr. Zulim. I had gone into the ER with a HUGE absess on my backside. Id been to the ER 4 times and every time they said it was a boil. Finally on my 5th trip Dr. Zulim came in and realized that not only did I have an abses but I also had Ecoli poisoning. She was not only an incredible surgeon but she was so nice. I had become used to surgeons who had either a flat line personality or were downright RUDE!. Dr. Zulim made me feel cared for, taken care of, and still did it in a proffessional mannor. I cannot recommend her highly enough.