A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecka Peebles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecka Peebles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecka Peebles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peebles graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peebles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peebles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecka A. Peebles practice?
Dr. Rebecka Peebles practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Family Physicians.