A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecka Peebles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecka Peebles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peebles
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peebles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecka Peebles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peebles graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Peebles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecka Peebles MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecka Peebles practice?
- Dr. Rebecka Peebles has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecka Peebles practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.