Learn more about Dr. Rebecka Peebles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecka Peebles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peebles
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Peebles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecka Peebles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peebles graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Peebles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecka Peebles MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecka Peebles practice?
- Dr. Rebecka Peebles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecka Peebles practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.