A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecka Peebles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecka Peebles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peebles
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecka Peebles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peebles graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Peebles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecka Peebles MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecka Peebles practice?
- Dr. Rebecka Peebles has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecka Peebles practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.