A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebeco Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebeco Yu, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Yu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebeco C. Yu practice?
Dr. Rebeco Yu practices Urology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa Park, NY.
See West Islip Urologists.